In Episode 007 you’ll hear:
- Discussion about what we think this next school year will be like
- Two new education laws that were passed having to do with prohibiting cell phones in schools and incorporating suicide prevention classes for K-6 students
- What are different states’ requirements or lack thereof for becoming a substitute teacher
- The advantages and disadvantages of subbing
- Suggestions on how to make subbing better
and Jen’s sex education 🍆🍑and barforama 🤮 substitute teaching stories. Fun times!
For resources used in this episode and more stories about other teacher’s substitute teaching experiences go to our website. www.TransparencyinTeaching.com. and subscribe!